The North Texas Chapter of IIBEC is pleased to invite you to our Top Golf Event!
The event will be held at Top Golf in The Colony.
The presentation this year will be a panel discussion on the following:
Panel Discussion: Drainage behind EIFS, Panelized EIFS, and Stucco Claddings
Panel presentation and discussion of EIFS and Stucco wall assemblies with updates on current technologies for drainage and the evolution of prefabrication processes.
- To discuss and compare application similarities and differences with stucco and EIFS as well as other rainscreen assemblies.
- To discuss the various design and requirements for proper drainage planes within the wall assemblies.
- To better understand the wall assembly components available and in use today.
- To discuss and review the most recent progressions and capabilities for prefabricated assemblies and how they impact the wall assemblies.
- To present open discussion learning opportunities with a panel peer group from our Chapter Member resources.
- Jeremy Bridwell, PE, RRC, REWC (WJE)
- David Long (Baker/Triangle)
- Samuel Balunda (Baker Prefab)
- Kavin Karagias (Moss Construction)
- Kyle Lilly (Sto Corporation)
Panel Moderator: Andrew Stevens (Chapter President)
The presentation and lunch will be held from 11am-1pm and Top Golf to follow from 1-4pm
Hope we see you there!
For Sponsorship Opportunities Click Here!